Limited Edition Lapel Pins!
The new Lapel Pins are now made exclusively by Edgar Alejandro of Masonic Revival. Higher quality, solid brass, 24k gold plating, hard-fired colored enamel and a strong butterfly clasp for the pin back are what make this one outstanding. All sales will be used to help us meet our funding goals which will allow us to bring you more Masonic content!
A quick rundown of the symbols
- Triangle Shape - Alluding to Self, Spiritual and Material. It is also used to symbolize those first craft degrees. It is the outer triangle symbolizing the external.
- Red Border - The color red was used to symbolize the Holy Royal Arch degree.
- The words “Whence Came You?” are used in the ritual, and were the words on my mentor’s favorite bumper sticker.
- The Secondary Triangle - Symbolizing the internal, inside of which is contained all the other symbols and working tools. Inside man, are all the tools we need to rest our temporal building.
- The Square and Compasses - As in ritual. The square to square our actions and the compasses to circumscribe and keep us within due bounds.
- The Gavel - As in ritual. To break off the rough and superfluous parts of life.
- The Setting Maul - Reminds us that death is near at all times. Work diligently.
- The Plumb Line - Reminds us of the rectitude of life and our actions.
- The All Seeing Eye - Reminds us of the ever watchful eye of the Creator. Also to the Minds Eye from which emanate the rays of light.
- The Rays of Light - There are seven, each representing the seven liberal arts and sciences; Grammar, Rhetoric, Logic, Arithmetic, Geometry, Music and Astronomy. The rays emanate from the All Seeing Eye or Minds Eye. Green is used because the color in Masonry is synonymous with Education.
- The Sprigs of Acacia - Symbolizes the perpetuation of life after death and the eternity of the soul.
- The Cipher Symbols - The symbols of the Pig Pen Cipher translating into WCY
Featuring the same design as our other items, these are truly unique in that they are triangular in shape and are sure to catch attention. Solid brass and plated gold!
WCY Money Clip
This solid money clip is definitely one of a kind and with only 25 available they won't be around long. Featuring the same design as the other items.
WCY Tie Bar (Limited Quantity!)
These tie bars are great! The clasp holds the tie and shirt together without wrinkling either. Solid brass and gold plated as our other items.